High Voltage Clip for Test Leads
- The new Parrot clips are high voltage gripping clips for test leads and probes. High Voltage Parrot clips replace insulated alligator clips, plastic coated miniature alligator clips, small crocodile clips or large alligator clips.
- Parrot Clips have a design with a new metal tube tip which is connected directly to the lead.
- The tip, the hooked rod and the spring are housed in a plastic support.
- This plastic support is then hosed in a plastic body which is insulating the whole ensemble providing the most needed High Voltage Clip for Test Leads .
- The PCX Parrot Clip model meet IEC 1010-231 Cat III 1000 V standards, being tested at 8600V.
- The finger barriers demanded by IEC 1010-231 standards are placed friendly and are improving the comfort for the Parrot PCX and PCM clip models.
- On the other gripping clips, the finger barriers are affecting the functionality: Alligator clips, insulated alligator clips, plastic coated miniature alligator clips, small or large alligator clips, one hook Hirschman clips or two hooks Mueller clips.
- Finger barrier for the Alligator clips, insulated alligator clips, mini alligator clips, crocodile clips are placed far from the jaws and there is difficult to point alligator clips to test points. Also is difficult to insulate both the 2 rotating jaws of the crocodile clips.