- Connections to the ground of Oscilloscope Probes with the mini PCM Parrot Clip provide improved accessibility , reliability and accuracy. Ground clips for the oscilloscope probe were usually alligator clips but they have poor accessibility in narrow places due to the large jaws.
- Ground clips for the oscilloscope probe were usually alligator clips, which have a large connection surface and can be well connected on large devices and large surfaces. But connection with alligator clips are not very reliable as they detach very often when the probe moves. Also connection in narrow places is not possible.
- Parrot Clips provide better accessibility in more narrow places, on devices with small or low terminals.
- Connections with Parrot Clips on round terminals are very difficult to be accidentally removed and provide a very low resistance, in comparison to the alligator clips.
- A very good solution for oscilloscope probe users is to have both:
1) the ground connectors with alligator clip and
2) the ground connectors with Parrot Clip