Parrot Gripper Clip vs Two Hook Clip, Gripper, Grabber, mini gripper test leads and probes
- Two hook gripper clips are often used at test probes, test leads for multimeters.
- The Parrot Gripper Clip invention, provides 4 major advantages toward the two hook clip.
- The advantages of the Parrot Clip are an outcome of the Invention’s Novelty: the METAL TIP.
– High insulation
– Reliable connection at high temperature
– Reliable mechanical connection
– Low point contact resistance
- The one hook gripper clip, two hooks clip, etc. can’t be easy developed to meet new quality and reliability requested by users of the new multimeters, oscilloscopes, voltmeters, DMM, ohmmeters, spectrum analyzers.
- The Parrot gripper clip with other shapes and sizes are the solution for Fluke, Hameg, and other high quality or hobby equipments.
Also the insulation to the operator is low , at hands-on measurements when you keep the clip in hand.
The connection to the leads is made through a banana plug, worsening the insulation to the operator and rising the weight of the clip.
All the connections and contacts made with the Two Hook Clips are not made directly to the leads , but through a contact to the metal walls of the clip and then through a second contact with a banana plug.